Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 10 - The Lord Reigns

Yahweh, Adonai, Lord of Heaven and Earth, Creator of the Universe, You uphold all things by the power of Your word and by Your will we were existed and were created. You will hide me in Your shelter in the day of trouble, You will lift me high upon the Rock.



Hallelujah! The Lord reigns. Your throne, Elohim, is forever and ever. The scepter of Your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness. You are our righteousness, You are our holiness. I will consider and incline my ear, I will forget my people and my father’s house to enter the King’s palace.


My Beloved is radiant and ruddy. You are fairest among ten thousand, the Lamb who is worthy, altogether desirable. So kiss my soul with the words of Your mouth, with Your breath of life. I am Yours, my Beloved, and You are mine, strengthen me with Your love. I want to come up out of the wilderness leaning on my Beloved. I want to come out of the wilderness having only You, knowing only Your strength, desiring only Your love. I look at myself and I saw darkness, devoid of all light. But when Your eyes look at me, I see that You call me lovely. I see that I am lovely. I am a rose of Sharon, I am a lily of the valley.


Come quickly, my Love. Return, we wait for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment