Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 9 - Your Banner is Love

This journey You are taking me on, You have started it and I know that I can trust You to complete it. You have promised that You and You alone will carry me through all of it, through all the storms life, so I rest in You. Though an army encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war shall arise against me, yet will I be confident. '

You shall lift up my head, You shall prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies that I might honored in front of those that seek my life. You have brought me into the banqueting house, and Your banner over me is love because You conquered my heart with Your love and taken it for Your possession. You have set up Your banner that those who fear You may flee to it and be saved, so that Your beloved ones may be delivered. We proclaim that vain is the salvation of man but with God we shall do valiantly. He shall trample down all our foes.


Let me dwell in Your tent, in the shadow of Your wings. I have one desire and that is to sit before You, to sit at Your feet, and gaze at Your beauty while You watch over me in Your loving kindness, Your saving faithfulness. Then I shall be satisfied. I shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, with the holiness of Your temple.

1 comment: