Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 3 - Light Dawns in the Darkness

Cause the light of Your face to shine upon me for You alone, God, have the power to bring me out of darkness and out of the shadow of death. You preserve the lives of Your saints and You deliver us from the hand of the wicked. You have promised that light is sown for the righteous and joy for the upright in heart. So be unto me that light and that joy. You, Adonai, are my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? You are my Rock and my Refuge.

I will praise You, God, for You have set my feet in a broad place and You have not caused me to stumble. You who created the sun and moon, who hangs the stars in their place, You watch over me. You hold me gently in the palm of Your hand and nothing can come against me. I rejoice in Your salvation for You have lifted me out of the miry clay. You have set me on the Rock and I will not be moved. Blessed are all who hope in You, They will not be put to shame for their hope is a righteous hope. You are returning again to reign on the earth, to bring forth justice and righteousness. You will come with a sword upon Your thigh and fire in Your eyes. You will return to Your bride to claim her as Your own. Keep us steady until that day. Keep our eyes on You.

No comments:

Post a Comment