Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 11 - You carry me

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to You, Adonai, my Creator, my Redeemer. Give me great boldness in proclaiming Your name, may Your praise be ever on my lips. At Your sanctuary I will offer sacrifices with shouts of praise, for You are my joy and You give me life. Your breath is in my lungs and Your delight fills my soul. Your Spirit goes before me and You constantly guide me with Your deliverance and You carry me in Your arms forever. In Your might, You guide them to Your sacred home.



The Lord is a warrior, Yahweh is His name! Your right hand, O Lord, is glorious in power. The Lord will reign forever and ever.

1 comment:

  1. The Lord goes out like a mighty man,
    like a man of war he stirs up his zeal;
    he cries out, he shouts aloud,
    he shows himself mighty against his foes. Isaiah 42:13

    ReplyDelete